The handcrafted SpareParts Theo is a single-strap thong style harness which gives you complete control over your dildo. With SpareParts highly flexible O-ring the Theo Harness can securely fit toys 3.17-5.71 cm in diameter. With two internal mini-vibe pockets above and below the O-ring, the addition of a bullet offers extra stimulation to the wearer.
Made with a Nylon and Spandex blend the Theo is both strong and luxuriously sexy as well as being 100% vegan. With a padded waist belt, and simple thong design, it offers a sleek look while providing you with a secure fit and ultimate control. The fabric wicks away moisture keeping you cool and comfy even during wet and messy play and is easy to clean. It can be hand-washed or machine washed on a gentle cycle. The Theo is available in two sizes and is fully adjustable.
- Materials: Nylon, Spandex
- Colour: Black, Pink
- Power source: None
- Manufacturer: SpareParts HardWare
- Waterproof: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by manufacturer
|Belt||Thong Strap||O-Ring Diameter|
|Size A||20 - 50 inches
50.8 - 127 cm
|13 - 18 inches
33 - 45 cm
|1.25 - 2 inches
3.17 - 5.08 cm
|Size B||35 - 65 inches
88.9 - 165 cm
|21.5 - 27 inches
55 - 68 cm
|1.25 - 2 inches
3.17 - 5.08 cm
For Theo you will need to consider Belt measurements (hips), groin measurements to determine which Theo will produce the best fit for you, or your partner.
Size A or Size B:
Follow these simple steps to determine which Theo™ product will fit you perfectly!
To determine if you or your partner is a size A or B, you will need to consider both the Belt and thong strap measurements.
Measure for the belt:
- To measure which size is best for the wearer; first consider where you will be wearing it whether it’s on your waist (high ride) or on your hips (low ride). If you prefer to wear your harness high, instead of low (please be aware many wearers like to wear their harness low as they want it to sit on their clitoris so it allows for stimulation wherever possible); measure around your waist instead of your hips.
- Wrap the measuring tape around your hips (or waist if applicable), where you would wear your belt. Take the number where the tape measure completes and crosses over itself. You should add a few (3-4) inches to this measurement for size fluctuation and room for sizing adjustment. Take the measurement and see size chart above for Belt and determine which belt would be best.
(You should be able to select a size that is reflective of your belt size. So for example: if you wear a size 32 belt, and it has a good fit with a couple holes for adjustment, you should select the Joque that best fits 32 inches).
Measure for the Thong strap:
- To measure which size is best for the wearer; first figure out where you will be wearing it on your hips (or waist if applicable). The best way to do this is to put on a regular belt, as this will help you to have a place to start and finish measurement on the next step.
- Next you should take your tape measure and start by taking the end of it and holding it in the center of the belt (in line with your belly button). Slide the measuring tape between your legs. You want to stretch the measuring tape straight and taught to the center of the back of the belt (around where your tailbone is).
- Take the measurement, and then subtract 7 inches, this should give you the length of leg strap you need for the harness to fit securely but still be comfortable.